Your Connected Flight Analytics Solution
Quantifly is a cost-effective flight data monitoring (FDM) aircraft communication unit (ACU) developed in partnership with Appareo and Truth Data. This system can provide a turn-key FAA approved Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) solution.
Features & Benefits of Quantifly
- Gives Insight into 'normal' operations and ability to identify operational trends
- Provide Fleet Level Analytics
- Verification of company SOPs being followed
- Advances Training
- No Pilot / Operator Interface with Device
- Lightweight - weighs less than 5 lbs. installed
Installation kit consists of:
- Quantifly LRU
- Cellular Antenna
- Optional GPS Antenna (Analog aircraft require GPS antenna to provide GPS position source. This allows Quantifly to use its own internal measuring unit as a data source. Digital aircraft use the avionics databus as the primary data source.
- Mounting Hardware and Wiring Provisions
Important: QuantiFLY requires cellular service agreement. Cellular data coverage may not be available in all regions. Contact us for more details.
Watch QuantiFLY Webinar
Note: The content disclosed in the attached webinar link is subject to change. Please consult with your Aeronautical Accessories salesperson for the most up-to-date information regarding QuantiFLY.
How Does Quantifly Work?
Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring (HFDM) Advantages
- Support aircraft operations and sustainment
- Aids in post-flight analysis of flight data with identifying and correcting negative trends
- Allows for comprehensive investigation of flagged events
- Support Maintenance Operations Quality Assurance (MOQA) program by using data for maintenance applications