The Bell 505 Avionics Rain Shield is an effective way to keep water from damaging the expensive equipment in your avionics bay. The Avionics Rain Shield diverts water away from the avionics shelf and circuit breakers when water water is falling on the aircraft (during storms or washing) while the aircraft is on the ground.
Bell 505 Avionics Rain Shield Benefits:
- The Garmin systems, circuit breakers and battery stay dry during DO-160G Section 10, Class R criteria testing on the aircraft.
- Compatible with the Bell 505 Avionics Shelf and the Expanded Avionics Shelf.
- Avionics shelves can be easily accessible for installation and maintenance.
- Allows airflow to keep electronic components at reasonable temperatures.
- Doesn't reduce usable space on Avionics Shelves.
- PMA Approved.