Alpine Aerotech has developed a revolutionary Bear Paw Kit, perfect for any Bell 505 Jet Ranger X operator. By dispersing the aircraft’s weight over a larger surface area, your pilot can confidently navigate safe landing on any soft or uneven terrain. The robust construction will retain its shape through continuous use.
Features & Benefits:
- High grade, robust polymer construction enhances strength and abrasion resistance, ensuring the Bear Paws retain shape through continuous use overtime
- Reinforced “Ribs” which drastically reduce the “taco” effect
- Includes high-strength grippers which can be used, or removed at the operators discretion
- Innovative, corrosion resistant clamping system enhances overall safety, and greatly reduces total installation time
- Compatible with extended OEM skid gear
- Optimal surface area which avoids slope landing conditions
- Installation is safe and quick
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Replacement parts available upon inquiry.
- Weight: 17.02lbs - 17.99lbs
- Balance: Long. Arm 184.232 - 184.848 STA; Lat. Arm 0 LBL
- Install Time: 1.5 Hours