Developed for Bell 407/407GX helicopters, the Donaldson Inducer Vent Filter filter prevents erosion of engine impeller by sand and dust. Benefits include:
- IVF when installed in conjunction with IBF (Inlet Barrier Filter) provides complete engine inlet protection
- Comparable to combat-proven OH-58D Kiowa Inducer Vent protection in excess of 1 million flight hours
- Inducer Vent draws in contaminated air above 96% N1 (typical high altitude and temperature operations)
- The Donaldson IVF provides 99% separation efficiency. This level of protection eliminates any erosion of the compressor blades at the inducer slot.
- Fits any combination of Airframe Inlet (Aluminum & Composite) & Engine Cowl Assemblies (Aluminum & Composite)
- IVF Installation has been endorsed by Rolls-Royce and Bell Helicopter Textron